Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Tuesday March 1, 2011
10. Sam Hornish, Jr. – Roulette – Begs to spin the wheel so he gets some practice in for the Saturday crash.
9. Brian France – Pai Gow – Part of his latest initiative to make the point system “simpler;” taking ideas from games and rules no one knows or understands.
8. Trevor Bayne – Blackjack – Fits his number: 21. Too bad he just got booked for playing underage.
7. Brad Keselowski – Solitaire – No one ever wants to work with him anyway, so he’ll stick with something he can do alone.
6. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. – Craps – Because his whole career at Hendrick has become one giant roll of the dice.
5. Michael Waltrip – Poker – He’s so good at bluffing, he wrote an entire book full of hot air.
4. Tony Stewart – War – Because when the game gets too long, he can always end it early by blaming the wrinkled condition of the cards… then punching his opponent in the face.
3. Kyle Busch – Tiddlywinks – Off the track, it’s the only game Samantha allows him to play.
2. Mark Martin – Penny Slots – Gotta start looking after that nest egg so close to retirement.
1. Jimmie Johnson & Chad Knaus – Banned From The Casino – Because when even the rigged machines are losing to the No. 48, you know you’ve got to cut your losses and move on before it’s too late.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!