Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday May 4, 2011
10. “Thanks to him and his sponsor plug, lost my shirt on the Army-Navy game.”
9. “Newman? I thought that was they guy from Seinfeld… I was just looking for his autograph.”
8. “He wrecked me in my Sprint Cup debut and I still haven’t gotten over it.”
7. “Jamie McMurray made me do it.”
6. “I’m prejudiced towards neckless people.”
5. “Joey Logano was nowhere around, so I went for the next best thing: the other guy who wants to punch him out.”
4. “He spurned my gift of white sunglasses… do you know how much I paid for those?”
3. “Look, I was bored, OK? It’s not anyone tries to pass inside the first 300 laps of the race.”
2. “I thought you got bonus points for doing that under the new point system.”
1. “Just practicing for what I’ll need to do to make the Chase this Fall.”
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Who ever wrote this has no class.
all the idiots that compiled this have no class. don’t just blame one person, Joel. I used to have fairly high regard for Frontstretch but the “traditional” xenophobia of the hillbilly press shines brighter than all other things.
No neck Newman runs over everyone. forgot that one.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!