Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Thought the Red Impala up ahead was Kevin Harvick stopped at a crowded intersection, surrounded by innocent people with no clue he was “dropping by.”
9. “You know these damn Toyotas and the sticking accelerator pedals! Wait… did you say I was driving a Lexus?”
8. Too distracted texting votes for Kirstie Alley to win Dancing With the Stars… then blamed it on the “unnamed girl” in the passenger seat.
7. Distraught over Oprah calling it quits.
6. Somebody took the plate off.
5. Trying to pay Toyota/Lexus back for naming this new sports car after his nickname (LFA: Loudmouthed and Frickin’ Annoying).
4. Wanted to be first in line at the KBM yard sale.
3. Coming home from his classes at the Michael Waltrip Academy of Offensive Street Driving and was looking for a motorcyclist.
2. Joe Gibbs had texted the Apocalypse was only delayed by 72 hours, max, so he wanted to dress nice for the Rapture.
1. Thought officers would place him on NASCAR probation… not actually get him in trouble by dishing out a real ticket.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Oh the shame and agony. Not to mention the little babies that could have crawled out of their cribs and crossed the street. Speaking of babies maybe y’all should chill out by taking your Binky out of your man purses and not get your pansie knickers in a knot.
He was driving a car with a 202mph limiter and 0-60 in under 3.5 seconds. It’s real easy to get to over 100… real easy. I did it more than a few times when I had my Suzuki/Harris ex factory endurance bike. It had gone 224 mph at le mans and I could find myself going from 80 to 130 passing on a brit motorway. This may be a hard concept for people going around town in their Prius, Volt, Leaf.
No excuse for driving 128 mpg, but quit beating up on Shrub. If it wasn’t for him we would have to hear about Dale Jr. finisthing 25th all the time and how he was about to win a race (gimme a break).
Don’t look for Gibbs to do anything close to a suspension. Too much money involve in that and God knows that Gibbs is not about to lose any money. Gibbs has proven many times over that he doesn’t have the balls to do anything like Roush did about Kurt or Hendrick did about Kyle. Both of these owners as far as I know don’t claim to be the great christian men as Gibbs but they did prove that they were not going to tolerate these Busch Brothers Antics regardless of the costs. And for that, I respect them much more than the christian man Gibbs.
He thought his status, sponsors, and looks, gave him special privilege. Oh wait, that’s Danica. My bad.
Oh, come on. It’s not like it’s the first time Kyle has ever gone 128mph. He does it all the time. And mitghty well I might add. GO ROWDY!!!
If he wasn’t one of the Busch Brothers, it wouldn’t be a story.
So he was speeding. Granted, a bit over the top speeding. But then I recall having to do 75 mph in downtown Atlanta to avoid being run over by the rest of the cars on the freeway. Like it or not, NASCAR drivers actually ARE human and make bad decisions on and off the track.
The point being made is Kyle continues to make mistakes time after time and evidently his fans can never see a trend with him. A little apology and double secret probation and $25000 fine and all is well for Kyle’s Fans. If he continues down this road of deliberately wrecking people on the track someday someone is going to get hurt or killed and it may be someone that he is not involved with. You know, someone behind the mess he created and gets caught up in a wreck. But, all you Kyle Fans will just brush it off just like everything else he does. Kyle could have wrecked the other day while speeding and injured or killed someone and the Kyle Fans would still be on here defending him. At what point does Joe Gibbs and you Kyle Fans say enough is enough? It didn’t take much for Jack Roush and Hendrick to see it and do something about it. Jack even removed Kurt from the car what two races from the end of the season even though Kurt had won a championship for him. Evidently Gibbs is no where near the man Roush and Hendrick or. Again, Kyle just keeps making one screwup after another and seems to never learn. No wonder the country is in a mess. Todays Heros or just not very good people to look up to and respect whether it’s Kyle or Tiger Woods or whoever. People don’t care as long as they win. Just a sad state for our country.
The other person in the car was not his wife, Sam, but Dale Jr. Kyle wanted to show him what it was like to drive fast and run up front.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!