Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday June 8, 2011
10. It started off with “Yo Mama…” ‘nuff said.
9. You think I roughed Coulter up, wait until you see what I do to your pansy grandkids.
8. How long have you been sporting that rug?
7. Come on Dude…you’re worth millions and you’re still sporting Wranglers? At least mix in some Levis or something from The Gap.
6. Must’ve been really tough winning those championships being best friends with the owner of the series…and sponsored by the largest company on Earth.
5. Coulter drives better than you ever did
4. How long until you name a wine after that a-hole in the No. 29?
3. What does RCR stand for again…Really Crappy Racecars?
2. What’s up pops?
1. Bummer you haven’t won a Cup title in 17 years, maybe you should sell your team to me.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
AND THE TRUTH IS: “get over it old man”. Thats when RC let loose on him. Go Richard
Childress could have used the Mordecai Jones line “I’ll dance on your grave.”
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!