Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday June 22, 2011
10. They realized Mark Martin isn’t exactly the best fit for their 18-49 demographic next season.
9. Parts from Toyota Racing Development keep showing up radioactive.
8. It’s just like how their own stuff tastes…. sour grapes.
7. Inability of fans to grasp they are Austrian, not Australian.
6. Finally figured out that race fans consider a Budweiser sufficient as a morning energy drink.
5. Tired of having to watch Michael Waltrip’s NAPA Know-How commercial at the start of every Toyota meeting.
4. Forgot to change the safe combination after Scott Speed left the company. Big mistake!
3. Learned that due to an exclusivity deal, the only energy drink NASCAR’s allowed to have on the track is Robby Gordon’s SPEED Energy. And now that it’s actually in stores…
2. They found out that instead of Red Bull giving them wings, it just gave them inconsistency on the track.
1. Jay Frye’s refusal to replace Brian Vickers with Justin Bieber to appeal to a younger demographic.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Once again—not funny at all.
Maybe this column should just go by the wayside.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!