Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday July 6, 2011
10. Home Depot really needed Joey Logano to win a race.
9. NASCAR looked at the schedule and decided there weren’t enough 1.5-mile racetracks. And since they are called “cookie” cutters… who doesn’t like cookies!
8. Brian France figured he could stick it to the folks at Indianapolis even more by taking their fans away.
7. Only a state without a stock car race would pay the exorbitant sanctioning fees that NASCAR wanted.
6. Bruton sent Brian France authentic Kentucky bourbon as a bribe.
5. NASCAR is trying to get their appeal to the redneck demographic back up.
4. Even Brian France had to admit racing at California was the worst thing the schedule had to offer.
3. Just another trial balloon to see if rural race tracks will work before they give a date to Iowa.
2. Another way to ensure a Cup race would not return to Rockingham or North Wilkesboro any time soon.
1. After two weeks of beatin’, bangin’, mayhem, chaos, and racing, it’s time to get back to our roots of calm, orderly, processional, single-file competition at a snoozer of a racetrack.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
#4 – Kentucky’s date didnt come from Fontana, it came from Atlanta. Kansas’ second date came from Fontana.
Once again—not even close to funny. Why don’t you folks just give up this “top ten” thing once and for all.
How about a large offshore bank account for an unknown incompetent executive
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!