Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday August 3, 2011
10. Jeff Gordon mistakenly thought Menard was a lap down and backed off. Who knew?
9. Extra pressure put on by office bet: last guy to win gets wedgies at will from his three teammates.
8. Tired of being confused with John Wes Townley as “the guy who’s only here on Daddy’s money.”
7. The sideburns gave him an unfair downforce advantage.
6. Because the law of averages catches up with everyone at some point… just ask Michael Waltrip.
5. Big mistake at the RCR paint shop; that was supposed to be Kevin Harvick’s car. This Bud’s for you, Mr. Faulty Sponsor Wrap Unemployed Guy!
4. Special engine installed by Carl Edwards; he needed another home improvement company to win big so Home Depot would panic and up the ante.
3. Instead of saving “big money” at Menards, Paul saved “big on fuel” at Indy.
2. Wow, they weren’t kidding! It really IS better to be lucky than good!
1. Did you see that Mike Helton handshake? Boy, was he happy the script worked out this time… that’s $20 million more in the bank!
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Does anyone, anywhere, think this venomous crap is funny?
The guy won the damn race—give him at least a little credit.
A bit over top…has a nasty edge to it that simply isn’t necessary in my not-so-humble opinion.
Loved #5 LMAO
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!