Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday September 14, 2011
10. Win the Daytona 500.
9. Drive for RCR, JGR, SHR, Penske or any team not name Hendrick Motorsports.
8. Take up any other driver on his invitation to join him at the all you can eat buffet at Senor Jose’s Taco Hut before the race.
7. Call Jeff Gordon “old” to his face. He gets faster when he’s mad.
6. Borrow Joe Nemechek’s pit crew
5. Playing “head games” with Jimmie Johnson.
4. Be remotely associated with anyone who’s ever pissed off Kyle Busch—just ask Elliott Sadler.
3. Stick a “Stewart-Haas Racing” decal on your car.
2. Steal Dale Jr’s set-up notebook.
1. Drive a car that doesn’t have a No. 48 on the side of it.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Same old, same old, but with a twist this week: The Hendrick prejudice isn’t even subtle.
It seems the staff noticed the Hendrick “luck” too.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!