Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday March 14, 2012
10. “To nail us on a C-post, you actually need an official who can see the post.”
9. “If you think the C-posts were bad, you should have checked the A-posts.”
8. “Junior Johnson took a look and said they were legit.”
7. “We’re supposed to take a rulebook written in pencil seriously?”
6. Had Danica Patrick present their argument (video of which can only be seen on GoDaddy.com).
5. “If ‘We don’t like the way it looks’ is a valid reason to keep someone off the track, how come you let Keselowski race every week?”
4. Simply slid a bag of Doritos to each appeal board member with a handwritten note… “U didn’t see nuthin’!”
3. “Have any of you seen Jimmie drive on a plate track? Do you really think anything we do to the car could be that big an advantage?”
2. “When we asked the No. 18 team at Indy last year, they said a C-post was no sweat, NASCAR will just make you fix it!”
1. “We had to make up for the aerodynamic drag of Jimmie’s beard somehow!”
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!