Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Slowest car in first segment has to be driven into jet dryer at high speed.
9. Fans supplied with water balloons and launchers.
8. Karaoke contest replaces fan vote for final entry.
7. Third segment run on the dirt track next door.
6. Teams must build their cars in 48 hours on national TV.
5. Track lights turned out for half of the second segment.
4. James Bond-esque guns and oil dump devices built into the cars.
3. Lineup for final segment determined by a foot race to the porta-potty after segment four.
2. Wipe-out obstacle course must be completed between second and third segments.
1. OK, now for the last segment… everybody turn around and go right!
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
10) Invoke the little known rule that cars sponsored by anything with “Daddy” in its name are automatically in the race.
These lists just keep getting worse—something I didn’t think could happen.
Who’s gonna win the fan vote, Dale Jr, or Danica?
Jr. or Danica? Danica or Jr.? Surprise, surprise! It’s a tie and they both get in.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!