Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Juan Pablo Montoya thinks the jet drier should count for ten cautions, so he’s done wrecking people for half the year.
9. Jimmy Spencer is sitting home on a couch. And so is Robby Gordon… and Buckshot Jones…
8. Someone finally told Kyle Busch that “through the field” wasn’t supposed to be taken literally.
7. Garage-wide ban on hotdogs, Styrofoam cups, and stray parts finally solved the debris issue.
6. Garage pool: Next guy to cause a wreck has to sit between the Waltrip brothers on the plane ride home for the rest of the season; nobody wants to lose.
5. Some jokester invented the “exploding bumper” and you never know where it will turn up next.
4. New NASCAR mandate: You break it, you get out and pick it up!
3. You don’t often see wrecks in Chase test sessions.
2. Somebody put the caution flag in the wash with the red flag by accident, it turned out pink and the flagman has been embarrassed ever since.
1. After all these years, someone finally “got Jeff Gordon a cup holder.”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5rkFN5XRA4
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Don’t forget Michael Waltrip for #9. The worst driver in NASCAR is making verbal caution flags in his new job.
Amen to #3. If fans want cautions just watch the Truck Series. Todd Bodine is still racing.
As for #9, that may be true, but fans are also complaining about how boring the racing has gotten in NASCAR. Coincidence?
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!