Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
This Top 10, of course, is in honor of this week’s race, held at the one racetrack with two nicknames that stick for fans throughout NASCAR Nation: The Lady In Black and The Track Too Tough To Tame (Darlington).
10. Pocono: Because We Can’t Count to 4.
9. Sears Point: No Whiners, Just Wine.
8. Charlotte: Bruton… or Humpy… Will Leave The Lights On For You. We’re not quite sure.
7. Homestead: Who Needs the Lady In Black? We’ve Got Old Guys in Speedos!
6. Las Vegas: What Crashes In Vegas, Stays In Vegas.
5. Indianapolis: Come Pray in Somebody Else’s Church!
4. Martinsville: We’re More Than Just Hot Dogs.
3. Daytona: Hol(e)y Racetrack, Batman! It’s Explosive!
2. Talladega: More Banged Up Racecars for Your Buck! (A Tony Stewart favorite.)
1. Fontana: The Track Too Boring to Bother.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
These are funny and all, but with Dan Wheldon’s death last year at LVMS, maybe #6 is a little too soon.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!