Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday June 13, 2012
10. With so few cautions this season drivers have simply forgotten proper pitting procedures under yellow.
9. Track maintenance crew forgot to spray that pesky beehive someone spotted along pit road.
8. Too much pre-race Red Bull.
7. Drivers neglected to practice pit entrance on iRacing the night before the race.
6. Thin mountain air didn’t slow cars enough.
5. Kurt Busch found hiding behind pit box at end of pit road using mirror to reflect sun into other drivers’ eyes.
4. Confused spotters still looking for turn four routinely forgot to remind drivers of the correct RPMs on pit road.
3. “I’m sorry, NASCAR, but I really needed a pit stop of my own!”
2. Drivers trying to tweet to #NASCAR leaving pit road were too distracted to watch their tachs.
1. Couldn’t get out of Pocono fast enough after five days at the track.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!