Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday June 20, 2012
10. Our own Jeff Meyer has become an old man and a grandpa three times over. (It’s true!)
9. MLK’s dream came to fruition with the election of President Obama.
8. Controversy arises when NASCAR doesn’t throw a caution for the huge oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. NASCAR undertakes campaign to trim back obnoxious shrubbery.
6. NASCAR seriously considers fan vote for the championship in an attempt to boost ratings.
5. SPEED debuts soap opera “As the Jeremy Burns,” which runs for three seas… oh, wait, that wasn’t a TV drama…
4. Joey Logano drank his first legal beer; no longer needs the “special” pole banner.
3. Half of “Junior Nation” turned 40.
2. Heck, Junior almost turned 40 himself!
1. The Cubs won the World Seri… no, I guess it hasn’t been THAT long!
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I retired from the U.S. Postal Service and am still celebrating, 10 months later, by going to more short track races.
Congrats Danny. You have served your country well in all kinds of weather.And you put on a lot of miles. So, I think you should reward yourself with a few races.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!