Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday July 4, 2012
10. Signed autographs for members of the Level Cross Volunteer Fire Company after they tried lighting the candles on his cake
9. Vowed to stop telling his son to “get a haircut and get a real job!”
8. Gave those young whippersnappers Ambrose and Almirola a good old fashioned finger-wagging talk…just because he could.
7. Had a kickass time in the water park at Victory Junction Gang Camp.
6. Got Carl Edwards to teach him how to do a backflip.
5. Dodge-d questions about that new Viper parked in his driveway.
4. Set all his Martinsville grandfather clocks to go off one after the other, continuously, all day.
3. Challenged Tony Stewart to a fence climbing contest … and won.
2. Took one of his race cars out for a spin while no one was looking.
1. Signed some autographs with a smile, just as he’s always done…thank you, King Richard for everything you have done for our sport, on and off the racetrack!
“Contact the Frontstretch Staff”:
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!