Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday July 11, 2012
10. Keselowski’s dash-mounted beer injection system.
9. Danica’s super-sized restrictor plate (3 times).
8. The fully functional “Oil Slick” and “Nails” buttons Kyle Busch had installed in the 18 car a la James Bond. Bwaaahhahaha so that’s why Jeff Gordon keeps blowing tires…
7. Jeff Gordon ordering mac and cheese rather than mashed potatoes and gravy.
6. Kevin Harvick’s right side ballast lead baby seat in the back of the No. 29 car.
5. Tony Stewart’s body double for driver’s meetings, the Michelin Man.
4. Unapproved New York City phone books packed on top of Jason Leffler’s driver’s seat.
3. Travis Kvapil’s Burger King Bacon Sundae Tire Soak.
2. Juan Pablo Montoya’s Jet Dryer Heat Seeker device.
1. The jet afterburner in Dale Jr.‘s Batmobile… er, race car.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!