Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday August 1, 2012
10. Loop-de-loop that doubles as Turn 4. We know it can be done after Tanner Foust and Greg Tracy did it at the X Games!
9. Giant sinkhole placed on the outside groove of the Tunnel Turn. Hey, it’s the drivers’ fault for saying it’s gotten too easy!
8. Pace car replaced by herd of local deer. Cars must follow regardless of where they wind up.
7. Blindfold the leader every 50 laps and see just how good his spotter really is.
6. Control the restart by having the random drunk guy in Section 405, Row C press a button whenever he feels like it. (Hey, anything can be better than what we have now!)
5. Hire start-and-park driver to come out of the pits every ten laps only to block Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch, and Kurt Busch. Then throw a caution flag to bunch up the entire field and see what happens.
4. Snow machine. Turn 1. It’s not like they’re being used in June and August!
3. Add a gap jump at the start / finish line to give real meaning to the term “Long Pond” straightaway. Then we’d really see who had the guts to go all out!
2. Lobby NASCAR to run the track backward … if you think it’s tricky enough now…
1. Continue doing exactly what they have been since it’s worked so well already.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
my addition to the list?
oh i’m so glad you asked…
have a manditory pit stop caution just inside the window where every one can make it on fuel. then invert the field and run for double points but only for the even place finishers who start within the restart box but only if the restart occurs on the 17th minute of the hour, the leader is driving a hendrick car, a france family member (realtives who drive grand am cars are included) is either drunk or stoned and the attendance for said race is over estimated by at least 25 percent. don’t worry knaus can figure this out. yeah baby… let’s simplify things so every nascar fan can understand (or be hoodwinked) by our new rulz and trending hashtags. lolz!!!
I agree with the shaving of Jimmy. Add Dale Jr to the list. It just makes them look dirty.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!