Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday August 22, 2012
10. Here’s my chance to let all the air out of Brad’s coach’s tires for implying HMS is playing fast and loose with the rules.
9. If I hurry, I can get my favorite window seat on the Hendrick plane!
8. If Junior doesn’t win, they can’t say I didn’t do my part…
7. Cool! I finally remembered where I stashed my rainbow fright wig in the coach. Better go get it before Chandra finds it and tosses it out.
6. If I hurry, I can get home in time for America’s Funniest Home Videos…
5. Did I leave the iron on in the RV?
4. WWKD… What would Kyle do?
3. Frankly, I think some of those folks at ESPN have developed a man crush on me and it’s probably best to avoid them.
2. I gotta get out of this suit! That darn Gold Bond just ain’t working!
1. I never, ever should have had that giant Big Gulp before the race. I know—if I don’t stand still, nobody will notice the wet spot…
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Why don’t you folks just give up on this “top ten” stuff and leave it to Letterman?
None of this is ever funny.
I think it’s hilarious, but that’s just me! Keep up the great work!
maybe you and others shave does nothing for your looks no i am not a fan of yours
I can always count on Old farmer being irascible, same for Letterman.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!