Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday September 19, 2012
10. Jeff Gordon: Burns an effigy of the creator of The Chase. After all, if not for him, he’d have five, maybe six Championships.
9. Kyle Busch: Something different than he had been doing before the Chase, obviously.
8. Martin Truex, Jr.: Nothing really as he keeps forgetting that he’s actually IN the Chase.
7. Brad Keselowski: Tweets a picture of the Sprint Cup Series trophy before each race. Also, turns on blender extra early.
6. Kevin Harvick: Wrestles DeLana for use of the firesuit.
5. Kasey Kahne: Sticks needles in his Jimmie Johnson Voodoo doll.
4. Matt Kenseth: Tapes a little book of “bridge burning matches” to his dash with a note saying “Don’t use until November.”
3. Greg Biffle: Throws a sub at his crew chief.
2. Clint Bowyer: Drinks a toast to “the old girl” with 5-hour Energy and sings her a karaoke love song.
1. Denny Hamlin: Listens to his “How to get in someone’s head for real this time” tapes and attempts to steal Jimmie Johnson’s lucky horseshoe.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!