Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday October 3, 2012
10. Tony Stewart tries to goose Kevin Harvick on the backstretch.
9. Kasey Kahne and Casey Mears compare insurance policies, and there’s a heated incident with a gecko and a fire extinguisher…
8. Jeff Gordon, showcasing his ability to find new ways to lose this season, will be wrecked when a meteor hits the hood of his car, taking the field with him.
7. Someone should have stopped during the last caution for a splash of Sunoco talent.
6. NASCAR-mandated due to statistical need for an average of more than one wreck per race in the Chase.
5. Kurt Busch picks the wrong time to adjust his helmet.
4. Regan Smith obstructs vision of nearby drivers with his “Will Race 4 Food” sign.
3. Bent on proving the existence of Karma, a jet dryer returning to pit road takes a sudden right turn up the track into the No. 42.
2. Nuclear fallout from a Busch brother meltdown.
1. In a desperate attempt to attract sponsorship, some team decides to show sheet metal manufacturers they’re still needed in NASCAR.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
11. Edwards, Logano, Newman, Kyle Busch and Ambrose all decide they want their “5 minutes of fame” in The Chase and all crash trying
to take the lead on lap 2.
12. Truex, Gordon, Kenseth, Biffle, Kayne all decide they want their “5 minutes of fame” in The Chase and all crash trying to take the lead on lap 10 (after the lap 2 crash cleanup).
13. Junior decides he wants his “five minutes of fame” in The Chase but can’t decide which of the two groups above he belongs in…so while trying to take the lead on lap 20 he crashes taking the remaining Chasers out…with the exception of “5 time” who has uncanny luck and goes on to win his 6th Chase.
Please note I said JJ wins his 6th Chase…NOT Championship!
Wow! Your a rockstar for staying on the “I hate Kirt Busch” bandwagon. Its beyond getting old dude!
Guess you missed the equal snipes at Stewart, Kahne, Mears, Gordon, Smith and Montoya.
Quit yer complaining. Your guy screwed up. And he did so over and over, completely oblivious to the fact that it was damaging his career.
I like a driver with a personality and think that Kurt received harsher criticism and penalties than were necessary. But that’s how the game is played right now, and like every other business, it doesn’t matter how good you do the job, but how well you play the game laid out by the higher-ups.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!