Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday October 17, 2012
10. I’ve got teammates! I’ve got teammates! I’ve got teammates!
9. Ah, it’s probably just another telemarketer..
8. Hey, this Amp stuff is pretty good! I feel like I could run laps around the shop! I feel like I could run laps around Jimmie and Chad! Wheeeeee!
7. Whoa — they actually have my number?
6. Who says doctors can’t be bribed?
5. “Hey Mr. Finch, that’s a pretty good Rick Hendrick imitation!”
4. Which one of my friends is pranking me?
3. I wonder if I can grow a beard as fugly as Jimmie’s in time for the race…
2. Dang! I shoulda dared Junior to smash those beer cans on his head a long time ago!
1. At least my old team didn’t put a giant smiley face on the hood!
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
one of the best in a long time.
So funny. So sad for Jr, but happy for a good guy who has proven his worth. Boo on Furniture Row for swapping a good guy and driver for a time bomb ready to explode at any time.
This kid deserves the break. Can’t believe FR gave him up.
“Great. I can do equipment testing for the 48.”
Good meaningful list, Kim I wondered the same thing
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!