Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday February 13, 2013
10. The Encore: Choose what Juan Pablo Montoya will blow up THIS year!
9. New windshield name decals replaced with Twitter handles. The driver with the most new followers gets the victory.
8. Dunk the Dodo: Fans select one lucky driver to sit in a dunk tank during driver intros, while the rest take their best shot at him as they walk across the stage.
7. Say No To Drugs: Randomly, during the second segment, fans get to choose whether drivers need to stop and get tested for banned substances around Lap 30. Live camera switches to infield care center where instant results tell us who really is using…
6. Fans get to choose which lap the drivers turn around and race in reverse. He who completes the most laps without hitting anything or anyone wins.
5. NASCAR dads in the race are required to make pit stops to complete either A) diaper changes or B) the packing of a healthy school lunch.
4. Fans get to vote on the lap NASCAR stops the race so Brad Keselowski can tweet an in-car picture.
3. A pothole will randomly appear on the track at the halfway point of the race. Fans get to choose where.
2. Bachelor/Bachelorette-style vote to see which driver is really the best match for Danica.
1. Pit Stops: forget the cars! Fans determine when drivers can make their final stop!
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!