Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday February 20, 2013
10. Keeping tabs on Brian France’s legal woes.
9. Guessing how many temper tantrums Kurt Busch will throw this year.
8. Manti Teo’s relationship status.
7. Understanding the Higgs-Boson particle theory.
6. Figuring out if the Chase started today, who would be in it!
5. Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.‘s relationship; but don’t worry, a one-hour Lifetime special is already in the works.
4. NASCAR’s concussion plus drug testing policies and practices.
3. The construction of Danica Patrick’s engine; at least, that’s what NASCAR officials thought on Sunday until they gave up and decided not to check it.
2. Knowing if it’s INDYCAR, IndyCar, or Indy car.
1. Figuring out why, in Brian France’s mind, the Chase is the most appealing concept the sport has ever thought of.
Connect with The Frontstretch!
Contact Our Staff
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
NO WAY was nascar going to check the engine of Danica’s car. Plus it’s a chevy/Hendrick car.
Now, if that had been a Ford or Toyota?……
My favorites: 9, 2, and 1!! Love your top 10 lists! keep up the good work!
If it was Robby Gordon instead of Danica the car would have been stripped and checked with an electron microscope.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!