Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday February 27, 2013
10. Wear a multi-colored wig in Victory Lane –oh, wait, already did that.
9. Surf on a golf cart—no, damn it, did that, too.
8. Surf on the hauler—what do you mean ‘oh, hell, no, not after the golf cart incident?!’
7. Do lots of donuts—what do you mean, ‘Jimmie, don’t tear up the car?!’ Um, oops…
6. Make guest appearance on “R U Faster Than a Redneck?”.
5. Thank Junior for remembering what that fifty was for.
4. Remind Knaus he only has one Daytona 500 win.
3. Publicly congratulate Danica on her eighth-place finish. Back at the hauler, brood over how she gets her eyebrows to look so good.
2. Invite the guys over for a tea party with Evie, complete with tiaras and pink feather boas.
1. Do the Harlem Shake in the tri-oval –nah, Johnson is way to vanilla to do a thing like that; it’d never happen…
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Win the race, wreck the car, jump out and thank nascar as a great partner to the Hendrick team.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!