Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday March 13, 2013
10. Six weeks of driving Jennifer Jo Cobb’s car.
9. Drafting with a rookie driver at all restrictor plate tracks until further notice.
8. Write 1,000 times on the bulletin board, “I love Gen-6.” Make that 2,000 times if you forget the hyphen.
7. Six weeks, two hours a day, of listening to Chad Knaus telling you how smart he is.
6. Six weeks as Brian France’s designated driver.
5. Must wear giant, scarlet pair of lips on front of race uniform.
4. Must attend four-week “How To Plug Your Sponsors In a Positive Manner” course taught by Michael Waltrip.
3. Chartered flights piloted by Jack Roush for two months … in a Hendrick plane.
2. Be hypnotized to say “I love NASCAR” every time you hear Brian France’s name.
1. Remember the pink fire suit with the kittens, puppies, and little baby seals?
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
It’s one thing to not be funny (and, unfortunately, this week just about all these qualify), it’s quite another to be as insensitive as #3 on the list is.
Awesome Top ten list!
Thanks for putting it at the top of the page for all to see.
Number 8 and 7 are spot-on. LOL
Nice try, unfortunately #3 is in poor taste and incredibly insensitive. Some of the others are questionable, why is it people think that being nasty is funny?
Oh my God!! Please heal these dissenters!!
I don’t think Brian has or wants a designated driver.
The worst would probably be having to listen to and try to decipher Brian`s speeches.
Jennifer Jo would be able to race in the other driver`s car. Wouldn`t it be nice to see her in the 11 or the 48 if Knaus gets caught again.
Nascar has there ways I been a fan of Geoff bodine for years. I know for a fact they can scew with the tires you get.
Number 3 is pretty low, especially with the Hendrick comment. Remember a bunch of people died in that crash.
This would have been kinda cute but I find #3 to be in very very bad taste!!How dare you make fun of something that took lives and could have take lives.
riding the absolute edge.
shuddered in horror thought about it… and then laughed again.
i don’t think the intention was to be insensitive or disrespectful although i could see how people overly sensitive to that sort of thing would be… um… sensitive. but then again i wouldn’t ride in a hendrick plane piloted by jack roush. would you?
Yeah, agree with previous posts, there are some funnies in there. However, #3 really isn’t appropriate. Jack is still handicapped by that accident and all those people from Hendrick’s plane are still not with us. Such a comment wouldn’t be tolerated if somebody from Frontstretch Staff had been killed in a plane crash. I’m not for the hyper sensitive society but when it comes to death of innocent people going about their job, it isn’t to be made fun of. Please retract that comment.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!