Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday March 20, 2013
Editors’ note: This Top Ten originally ran in April of 2011, but we liked it enough to bring it back for another go-round with one new bonus addition.
10. The spotter said “clear.”
9. I don’t get shown on TV unless I wreck somebody important.
8. The water bottle I threw out the window didn’t draw the caution I needed.
7. The only horn a race car has is chrome.
6. Just wanted to “rattle their cage” a bit.
5. Middle finger doesn’t always get the message across.
4. That WAS a Target on his car, was it not?
3. Didn’t Brian France say something about “Have at it, Boys?” I’m just doing what NASCAR said.
2. Your ego is wider than the track.
1. “I think, therefore I am, Kyle Busch.”
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Thank God for Kyle Busch. One of the few reasons I still watch nascar. I wish there were 40 other Kyles on the track.
“He thought I’d back off?”
Nice win, Kyle. You Da Man.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!