Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday March 27, 2013
10. A boxing ring in the infield—all proceeds from tickets go to charity.
9. Enter them in the Demolition Derby at the county fair.
8. Put them ten feet apart and let them fire water bottles at one another until someone calls “uncle”..
7. Two words: JELL-O wrestling!
6. Tiddly Winks.
5. A cook off … with Chef Ramsay as the judge.
4. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock. Bazinga!
3. Tie them together for 48 hours. One is the right hand and one is the left hand.
2. Wedgie wars!
1. They have to ride home from the track together … in the back seat of Mike Helton’s car.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I went to a military school in the ’80’s and we had a boxing ring. If you got in a fight with someone, the teachers would put you in the boxing ring with the other guy and let you have at it. It was great.
Now it’s knives, guns, explosives, etc. And the kids are wimps that don’t know how to do anything else.
Breaking a drivers back,by intentionally wrecking him, is not funny. from the post race comments it’s obvious what joey’s mindset was. I believe he who intentionally wrecks and injures should be parked until the injured driver is able to return.
Bonnie needs to re-watch the video. There was nothing intentional there, other than two drivers doing everything they could to win the race over the other guy. And Joey didnt know Hamlin was hurt when he made the comments. He apologized immediately.
I took Logano’s comment about Hamlin’s deserving what he got as a “what goes around, comes around” type of comment, not that he meant to wreck the guy. Not a fan of either one of those guys but I saw good, hard racing, not a payback.
Sorry Bonnie yuor out to lunch on this one..The only person who is with with is m waltrip & thats just Toyota Team talk (IE: Micheal is completly biased as an owner & should not EVER be commentary at the race)Hamlin was a huge part of his own demise (opinion only) ..As for # 1…Why punish Helton?
Rope off a huge section in the infield, give the boys a few “Airsoft” rifles, and let the best (toughest) man win. (Hey guys!)
All I know is, these lists are SO much better since you fired that idiot that did them every other week last year!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!