Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday April 10, 2013
10. Obi-Wan has taught you well…
9. I guess Go Daddy really does run at high speeds!
8. We need to stop giving her Jimmie Johnson’s old motors.
7. Looks like someone needs a little Smoke blown up her tailpipe!
6. I really need to rethink my stance on blocking.
5. Maybe that extra Martinsville hot dog wasn’t such a good idea.
4. Somehow, this is all Joey Logano’s fault.
3. Maybe keeping her in Nationwide another year wasn’t such a bad idea.
2. Crap! I was only supposed to teach her everything she knows, not everything _I _ know … just for that, I’ll be the one smashing the next soda can on her forehead.
1. I don’t care where Danica finishes. Where’s Newman? I want my free Bloomin’ Onion!
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
You know, I think Tony made a big mistake letting his old crew chief go. While I do think he has a good crew chief now, it just doesn’t seem to be working out. Sometimes that’s just the way it goes. Look at Jr. and especially Jeff Gordon. Gordon has been no where close to the driver he was when he had Everham. Also, I was just thinking if Danica had blocked Tony would he have booted her? Good question!
I wonder what Tony Stewart would think if Danica Patrick wins a Sprint Cup Series race>
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!