Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Beth Lunkenheimer · Wednesday May 22, 2013
10. See how high they can count.
9. Have their entire team take turns reading the NASCAR Rule Book to them… page by page.
8. Contemplate the meaning of life.
7. “10,999 bottles of beer on the wall, 10,999 bottles of beer…”
6. Ponder what the race winner’s margin of victory will be.
5. Think of places to hide Tony Stewart’s cookie jar.
4. Memorize the shortest route to the nearest porta-potty for when the thing finally ends; plot how to beat other drivers there.
3. Sing the Never Ending Song until the checkered flag comes out.
2. Calculate the average finish of the field every 20 laps.
1. Seeing how many times they can say “Are we there yet?” before their crew chief snaps.
©2000 - 2008 Beth Lunkenheimer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Count the number of green cars you pass along the way (if there are few cautions this should be at least double digits for the leaders).
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!