Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Tuesday May 28, 2013
10. Promised Kurt and Kyle Busch another week at home.
9. Hauler drivers can have another scenic trip through the mountains!
8. He could still charge fans admission to Charlotte to watch the Vegas race on the Jumbotron. It’s just as good as being there, right?
7. Knows that the Hoover Dam tour given by the dam tour guide is “dam” beautiful in the fall.
6. Not enough Elvis impersonators in Charlotte.
5. Could have a mobile wedding chapel hitch Ricky and Danica for the pre-race show.
4. Could later move race to proposed replica of Nurburgring he wants to build there.
3. Wouldn’t want race teams to spend another week close to home and families … what does that matter, anyway?
2. Just wants to see how many people can be mad at him at once.
1. One word: Showgirls!
Connect with the Frontstretch Staff!
Contact Tom Bowles
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Lame, lame, lame.
You got that right old farmer!! Even “tongue in cheek”. That was “lame” multiplied!!!
I laughed at the wedding chapel idea.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!