Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Tuesday June 25, 2013
10. “I was texting and I crashed into Alex Kennedy on pit road. The car is totaled.”
9. “Do I make the next right or next left?”
8. “How about if I keep you pit guys entertained by singing?”
7. “I really want the fans to like me so I’m going to let Dale Jr. go by and win the race.”
6. “Uh…I think I’m lost…”
5. “What does this button do?”
4. “Sorry in advance to whoever has to clean that up…”
2. “What’s that burning smell?”
1. “Dude, this might be the wrong time, but I think I love you…”
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
That is quite possibly the lamest thing I have ever read related to racing.
wow, surely someone could have done better than this.
This piece says a lot about the Frontstretch staff.
I need a Bud!
And the picture should be the 48.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!