Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday August 14, 2013
10. Panicked when rabbit ran across track.
9. Too busy tweeting about the great afternoon you were having.
8. “Hey! There’s Brian France waving at me from the grandstands!”
7. Was distracted by bikini-clad twins in Section G.
6. Busy planning best route out of here for when this thing ends.
5. Panicked when drunk fan ran across track.
4. Damn horseshoe shifted…
3. “Darn GPS told me to turn right!”
2. Spirit shattered after being passed by the No. 10 Chevy.
1. “It was the ‘Ghost Guardrail’”…Anywhere there’s a track, that guardrail can jump out and get you! (The science is sound. No, really.)
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Geez, at least my Top Tens generated ‘hate’ comments! I may have to get back into this…..can’t have the site losing it’s edge!
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!