Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. “Do you still have that extra water bottle in there? Toss it to me.”
9. “I have no car control. Wanna see?”
8. “Who cares what NASCAR thinks?”
7. “Hey guys, that illegal rear end you thought up sure did the trick!”
6. “Any jet fuel left?”
5. “Did you hear the latest dirt on Brian France? No, listen…”
4. “Which side of the car am I supposed to hit?”
3. “Don’t forget to turn off the traction control before your burnout!”
2. “Who should I take out next?”
1. “Hey, y’all; watch this!”
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
10. Whoops..I didn’t mean to hit bowyer!
9. Whoops…did I just get into the 15 car?
8. Whoops..slipped in alittle oil..sorry Clint!
7. Whoops. my foot fell asleep..was that the 15 I hit?
6. Whoops..did I just punt Vickers into Bowyer?
5. Whoops..I didn’t see Bowyer trying to exit his pit!
4. Whoops..I guess I missed Bowyer signaling to pit!
3. Whoops…I think I must have Bowyers steering wheel..now my arm itches!
2. Whoops..I must need a hearing aid..I could have sworn you said punt the 15..not pit on 15..
1. Whoops…Sorry Clint …I must have my radio on a MWR channel..allI heard was wreck the guy in front of you he’s gonna win!!
Or how about: “If you win the race, make sure you crack the back end of the car while doing your burnout”
Very good Josie, and I hope one happens in each of the chase races. But everyone overlooked “Guys I love that swaybar we borrowed from Jack!!!”
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!