Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday September 25, 2013
10. Lock him in his motorhome.
9. Get Scotty to beam him up for couple weeks.
8. Slip him a bowl of chili with extra beans an hour before the green flag.
7. Hide his steering wheel.
6. Tell him Joe said that he must push Denny all day at Talladega, no matter what.
5. Tell him he has to go find the key to the pit box before he can start the race.
4. Convince him the Kansas race was cancelled due to lack of interest… it almost sounds believable.
3. Get him to let your crew chief work on his car…it’s guaranteed to go faster. And fail inspection…
2. Send him Jeff Gordon’s good luck charms. They work so well. Not.
1. Beat him on track every week…nah, that’s way harder than the rest of these.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Have Brian France dock him 100 pts. Because he can.
Have Brian France declare All-Star Danica Patrick the 2013 Sprint Cup champion. Because he can.
Install the batteries in the Kenseth robot backwards.
You really only needed one way to keep Matt from winning ….hire Clint Bowyer as his team mate!!!
Brian already has the name of the “Champion” on the trophy (since January). One guess who it is. And also has the ROTY trophy ready. Sorry Ricky.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!