Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday October 2, 2013
10. Spin to Win – Only numbers to play are those registered with NASCAR by MWR.
9. Get Back, Jack — Must beat the house dealer, Jack Roush, to win.
8. Musical Chairs – Only for drivers without rides for 2014.
7. Debris Roulette — Bet on the type of debris and where it will be spotted to put out a yellow flag.
6. Pick Rick – Chips won for bets placed on numbers 5, 24, 48, and 88. John Middlebrook always plays at this table.
5. Silly Season Slots — Must match driver, car, and owner.
4. Oh, Crap — Add the car numbers involved in every wreck to get the high score.
3. Back A Rat — Most creative cheat wins.
2. Texas Rolled-‘em — Involves Bobby Labonte and a mountain bike.
1. Go for Broke with Smoke – Tony Stewart uses one of his crutches to choose winning numbers.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Too bad Pin The Tail on the Donkey isn’t a casino game. I know the perfect ass for the job.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!