Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Tuesday October 8, 2013
10. The water bottle he just bounced off your head.
9. That weird stalker fan suddenly has your home address and phone number.
*8.*A hand-painted bullseye mysteriously appears on the back of your car.
7. You’ve received a fruitcake every week for a year with his number frosted on it.
6. He always sits next to you in the driver meeting and asks if he’s allowed to wreck you this week.
5. Your last name is Busch.
4. You have helmet dents on your car.
3. They bring their dog over to the fake grass outside your RV to do its business.
2. After a knock on the door of your RV, you discover no one is there but there is a small paper bag on fire just outside the door…
1. She makes you sleep on the couch.
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
This question is off subject but, I am not sure where to find the answer. Does give 100% mean its still ok to ride around the back at Talladega?
Good question about Talladega, because to Nascar’s current mode of thinking, sandbagging in the back IS a form of RACE MANIPULATION and will not be tolerated, right? Lol. Police that one Nascar..stupid.
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!