Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Staff · Wednesday October 16, 2013
10. ABC needed another commercial break.
9. Attempting to get Kyle Busch and Brad Keselowski restarting side-by-side, bringing actual drama to the race.
8. A horde of teenage Kasey Kahne fans were gathering menacingly outside the tower.
7. Afraid of another “Spingate” situation. No need for an investigation if they took care of the caution themselves…
6. Brian France didn’t have Jimmie Johnson in the office pool this week.
5. Just to feed the conspiracy theories.
4. We promised all those corporate types a show, and they’re going to get one! Fans don’t like fake debris cautions? Yeah, so?
3. Slow night on Twitter. Wanted to keep the feed moving.
2. Official fell asleep and accidentally hit the caution button with his forehead.
1. Because Brian France said so…
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Did NASCAR fine themselves for attempting to “manipulate the outcome” of a race?
Want to comment on this article? Visit our Message Board!