Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Becca Gladden · Wednesday February 1, 2006
10. Football fans are forced to wait all season for the Super Bowl ... the NASCAR season starts with the Daytona 500.
9. Daytona 500 has never had a wardrobe malfunction.
8. Remember the big riot when Dale Earnhardt won the Daytona 500? Me neither.
7. Burnouts in the grass cooler than spiking football in the grass.
6. NASCAR: The ultimate "contact sport."
5. Pit stops more fun to watch than water breaks.
4. NASCAR's ever-changing rule book offers added layer of suspense to the race.
3. Taking the checkered flag a better ending than running out the clock.
2. No one watches the Daytona 500 "for the commercials."
1. There's no such thing as halftime in a NASCAR race.
©2000 - 2008 Becca Gladden and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Have the daytona 500 the same day and time as the super bowl and see what has a better rating. The super bowl will blow the 500 out of the water.
I’ll be watching the Superbowl this year…looking for the new NASCAR commericials!! ;) :D
That was funny
Becca Gladden is no longer a contributor to the Frontstretch, but you can see all her past articles on herbiography and archive page.