Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Becca Gladden · Tuesday February 7, 2006
10. Wrote “I will not mouth off to the cops” 500 times on chalkboard at Penske Racing headquarters.
9. Resigned college membership in “Future Pharmacists of America” club.
8. Practiced affirmations every morning in the mirror: “I am likeable. People like me.”
7. Promised not to stand up Dave DeSpain for future Wind Tunnel appearances.
6. Enrolled in “Respecting Your Elders 101” class at Jimmy Spencer Charm School.
5. Eliminated the phrase “I felt a little Rusty” in the #2 car from his vocabulary.
4. Had security device installed in racecar, rendering water bottles non-throwable.
3. Retracted statement describing Jessica Simpson as his dream date because, “She’s new, she’s on the market, and she’s ready to rip.”
2. Cancelled planned “Don’t you know who I am?” T-shirt promotion.
1. Signed deal with Miller Lite to attact new Kurt Busch Fan Club members: Free Beer for Life!
©2000 - 2008 Becca Gladden and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
OK, I can laugh at a driver I like when its not presented in a malicious way.
I’ve read better Kurt jokes, but I’ve read worse ones too. Thank’s for leaving the ears out of it. The ear jokes were only funny the first 5000 times.
#6 is the best. Spencer is the best friend Kurt ever had. And I’m pretty fond of the dear, old, “never was” too. :-)
Funny, while Kurt does not have a very good image (who really cares?), he can drive the wheels off of a race car.
Becca Gladden is no longer a contributor to the Frontstretch, but you can see all her past articles on herbiography and archive page.