Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
TweetFrontstretch Top Ten: Top Ten Things NASCAR Drivers Did to Pass the Time During Atlanta Rain Delay
Becca Gladden · Tuesday March 21, 2006
10. Kyle Busch: Threw darts at homemade Tony Stewart dartboard.
9. Tony Stewart: Took jabs at homemade Kyle Busch punching bag.
8. Michael Waltrip: Denied persistent rumor that D.W. stuffed ballot box in “Should D.W. drive the Dream Machine” contest.
7. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: Stayed in motorcoach, surfed the Playboy channel.
6. Kevin Harvick: Tried to wipe Tony Kanaan’s caramel off his Reese’s.
5. Carl Edwards: Turned down request to appear in the buff on cover of proposed “NASCAR’s Sexiest Drivers” calendar.
4. Jamie McMurray: Applied special rain-resistant hair gel.
3. Matt Kenseth: Obsessively passed Jimmie Johnson at Vegas on last lap of NASCAR 2006 video game.
2. Greg Biffle: Fell asleep and had nightmare that he was 25th in points after three races. Oh, wait …
1. Jimmie Johnson: Flipped a coin. Heads Chad Knaus, Tails Darian Grubb.
©2000 - 2008 Becca Gladden and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
This was just TOO GOOD! I found it on a day that I needed a good chuckle. Thanks for providing it!
Becca Gladden is no longer a contributor to the Frontstretch, but you can see all her past articles on herbiography and archive page.