Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
TweetFrontstretch Top Ten: Top Ten Things NASCAR Drivers Did to Pass the Time During Atlanta Rain Delay
Becca Gladden · Tuesday March 21, 2006
10. Kyle Busch: Threw darts at homemade Tony Stewart dartboard.
9. Tony Stewart: Took jabs at homemade Kyle Busch punching bag.
8. Michael Waltrip: Denied persistent rumor that D.W. stuffed ballot box in “Should D.W. drive the Dream Machine” contest.
7. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: Stayed in motorcoach, surfed the Playboy channel.
6. Kevin Harvick: Tried to wipe Tony Kanaan’s caramel off his Reese’s.
5. Carl Edwards: Turned down request to appear in the buff on cover of proposed “NASCAR’s Sexiest Drivers” calendar.
4. Jamie McMurray: Applied special rain-resistant hair gel.
3. Matt Kenseth: Obsessively passed Jimmie Johnson at Vegas on last lap of NASCAR 2006 video game.
2. Greg Biffle: Fell asleep and had nightmare that he was 25th in points after three races. Oh, wait …
1. Jimmie Johnson: Flipped a coin. Heads Chad Knaus, Tails Darian Grubb.
©2000 - 2008 Becca Gladden and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
This was just TOO GOOD! I found it on a day that I needed a good chuckle. Thanks for providing it!
Becca Gladden is no longer a contributor to the Frontstretch, but you can see all her past articles on herbiography and archive page.