Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Becca Gladden · Tuesday May 2, 2006
10. Will “borrow” lucky horseshoe Carl Edwards was given by his fan club.
9. Is eating every meal at Chinese restaurant until he finds best fortune cookie.
8. Plans to drive entire race with hot Subway sandwich in his lap.
7. Changing all his calendars back to 2005.
6. Sticking pins in Jimmie Johnson voodoo doll.
5. Asking National Guard to stand by for possible airstrikes on Saturday night.
4. Renaming his boxers “Lucky Dog One” and Lucky Dog Two.”
3. Hiring Jeremy Mayfield to back the 16 hauler through the entire garage.
2. Scheduling friendly pre-race chats between girlfriend Nicole Lunders and other drivers’ wives/girlfriends.
1. Using reverse psychology, set goal to lead the fewest laps in all future races.
©2000 - 2008 Becca Gladden and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I like the idea of changing the calendars back.
Actually Biffle was given an identical horseshoe the same day Edwards received his (the two drivers share a large number of “crossover” fans). I guess different drivers need different luck!
All the more reason for him to “borrow” Carl’s horseshoe, right? :-)
Becca Gladden is no longer a contributor to the Frontstretch, but you can see all her past articles on herbiography and archive page.