Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Becca Gladden · Tuesday June 13, 2006
10. No need for costumed mascots to entertain race fans.
9. Slam drafting more exciting than slam dunking.
8. Average attendance at NBA playoff game – 22,000. Average attendance at NASCAR race – 127,000.
7. In NASCAR, you can root for the short guy.
6. No worry about owner lockouts in NASCAR.
5. Crossover pass more fun to watch than bounce pass.
4. NBA has the Kings – NASCAR has “The King.”
3. Guys look better in form-fitting firesuits than baggy shorts and tank tops.
2. No time for timeouts when going 200 miles per hour.
1. NBA has the Detroit Pistons – NASCAR has real pistons.
©2000 - 2008 Becca Gladden and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Good going Becca…..
we dont need a reason, you you would have to be stupid to think NBA is better then Nascar
NASCAR, V8 Supercars, Indy Racing League And Champ Cars are the TOP 4 Sports I would say
NBA Personally would be one of my lest Favourite Sports!
Ok, in #8, you cant’t compare the number of people in a basketball court and a race track, the basketball court is much smaller, THERE’S A LIMITED CAPACITY. Overall you can’t compare them, they’re 2 different types of sports.
P.S. Any motorsport is better than NASCAR. It takes no skill to go around in circles hundreds of times.
Becca Gladden is no longer a contributor to the Frontstretch, but you can see all her past articles on herbiography and archive page.