No. 31 Great Clips Chevrolet News and Notes
- Short Track fun...James Buescher and the No.31 Great Clips Chevrolet Silverado team return to the paperclip short track of Martinsville Speedway. Coming off a third-place finish at the series biggest track, Talladega Superspeedway, Buescher looks to continue his Championship hunt. Heading into the weekend, there are just four races left in the 2012 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) season.
- Welcome back...Turner Motorsports long-time sponsor, Great Clips, is back once again on the sides of the No.31 Chevrolet Silverado. Great Clips, Inc. was established in 1982 in Minneapolis. Today, Great Clips has more than 3,000 salons throughout the United States and Canada, making it the world's largest salon brand. Great Clips salons employ nearly 30,000 stylists who receive ongoing training to learn advanced skills and the latest trends. Make Great Clips your choice for value-priced, high-quality haircare for men, women and children. No appointments needed, and salons are open nights and weekends. And, it's more convenient than ever with Great Clips' Online Check-In. To check-in online, visitwww.greatclips.com or download the app for Android and iPhone. For more information about Great Clips, Inc. or to find a location near you, visit www.greatclips.com.
- Now appearing...James Buescher and his teammates, Nelson Piquet Jr. and Miguel Paludo will be taking part in a question and answer session at the Chevy stage in the Fan Midway on Saturday afternoon at 12:15 p.m.
- This Week's Silverado...The No. 31 Great Clips Chevrolet Silverado team will unload chassis TMS-202. This particular chassis finished third the last time it was in competition, which was at Martinsville Speedway.
- Last Race Recap...Buescher and the No. 31 Turner Motorsports Chevrolet team took to the Superspeedway of Talladega. Buescher led the field to the white flag, before getting shuffled out of the pack. Managing not to shuffle too far back, Buescher hooked up with another championship contender to post a solid third-place finish and maintain the one point gap behind the leader in the championship point standings.
- Buescher in 2012...Don't forget that voting for NASCAR's Most Popular Driver is open. To vote, log on to www.NASCAR.com/ncwtsmpd . Vote one time per 24 hours until November 19th.
- Watch LIVE...The Kroger 200 can be seen live Saturday, October 27th on SPEED. Race coverage will begin at 2:00 p.m. EST. The race can also be heard live on MRN Radio as well as Sirius Satellite Radio, channel
Buescher on returning to Martinsville Speedway -
"I'm happy that the off-weeks are over and we can get back to racing. Martinsville is a tough track to get a hold of; it's a totally different animal. Coming off a top-three the last time we were there, I feel good about going back. I'm just looking to keep track position and keep it up front."
James Buescher NCWTS results at Martinsville Speedway:
Top 5: 1
Top 10: 2
Laps Led: 0
Average Start: 12.0
Average Finish: 13.7