Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Doug Turnbull · Wednesday August 26, 2009
10. I may as well force the excitement back into Bristol.
9. Gonna start and park this No. 07 car in fine fashion.
8. Just tryin’ to rattle his cage.
7. Maybe if I wreck a lot, Rusty will let me be Steve’s teammate again.
6. Wait … this isn’t my spotter’s channel!
5. I better take the earplugs with me from the car – I sure as hell don’t want to hear Kyle whine at me.
4. Let’s put Armando Fitz out of his financial misery.
3. I sure hate racing in these higher series and I need an excuse to get sent back.
2. What a nice night. I think I’ll just pull over and let the wind blow against my hand out the window while doing so.
1. If I wreck Kyle Busch, the fans will ordain me a Stock Car God.
©2000 - 2008 Doug Turnbull and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Number one is a good one. He is now my new favorite driver! LOL
Glad to see it doesn’t take much to make Joe W. happy and it’s good that NASCAR’s push for diversity is working and those drivers are gaining fans.
Jimbo just in case you didn’t get it. My first comment was a joke, but any time Kyle Busch gets taken out of a Nationwide race it does make me happy!!
Another blow for diversity.
Hey Joe W. , don’t worry , I got it. It’s just like why Jeremy Mayfield suddenly became my favorite driver a while back. But you have got to admit, what was going through Austin’s head when he pulled that bonehead move was evidently light and air.
Hey you forgot… I’ll just smash my car into the wall while I’m talking in third person!!!!