Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Doug Turnbull · Tuesday February 23, 2010
10. So Jeff Hammond can work on his tan while on the job.
9. Angie Harmon loves NASCAR, but hates road courses and traveling long distances.
8. The rising number of California natives in the Cup Series can crash at their parents’ houses instead of bringing their motor homes cross country.
7. Because The Governator, Arnold Schwarzenegger, will pulverize those who take a date away.
6. Hey, Jay Leno ended up getting The Tonight Show back after low popularity and bad ratings, didn’t he?
5. Hasn’t NASCAR listened to the fans enough this year?
4. So Gillian Zucker can remain the most notable track president outside of Marcus Smith, as she pleads her track’s case on TV every other week.
3. Not one fan would want NASCAR to make a move admitting they were wrong about something.
2. An endless list of California references means writing filler for TV race broadcasts is easier than getting Heidi Montag to go under the knife.
1. Eventually California will lose both its race dates … when California falls into the Pacific.
Listen to Doug weekly on The Allan Vigil Ford Lincoln Mercury Speedshop racing show with host Captain Herb Emory each Saturday, from 12-1 p.m., on News/Talk 750 WSB in Atlanta and on wsbradio.com. Doug also hosts the “Chase Elliott Podcast” and the “Bill Elliott Racing Podcast” on ChaseElliott.com and BillElliott.com.
Follow Doug on Facebook and on Twitter
©2000 - 2008 Doug Turnbull and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Regarding #1……It can’t happen soon enough!!
Yeah, Johnboy, and I hope a meteor falls on your head today, too. Thanks.
The San Andreas earthquake fault will not make a chunk of land fall off into the ocean. Its physically impossible if you knew anything about geography and geology.