Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Doug Turnbull · Wednesday April 7, 2010
10. DW looking into a mirror and singing, “Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who’s the best announcer of them all?”
9. Michael Waltrip saying every sponsor he’s ever had in reverse alphabetical order.
8. Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards displaying mixed ultimate Frisbee and basketball skills.
7. A selection of magic tricks from legendary NASCAR commentator and noted pacifist Bill Weber.
6. Tony Stewart eating 45 Martinsville hot dogs in 10 minutes.
5. ZZ Top.
4. Kyle Petty.
3. Jeremy Mayfield, a lighter, and some cough medicine.
2. Kevin Conway’s tripod trick.
1. NASCAR getting on stage and holding a town hall meeting to get helpful feedback from its cherished fans.
Connect with Doug!
Contact Doug Turnbull
Listen to Doug weekly on the Allan Vigil Ford Lincoln Mercury Speedshop race show with host Captain Herb Emory, Saturdays from 12-1 p.m. on News/Talk 750 WSB in Atlanta and wsbradio.com. Doug also hosts the Chase Elliott and Bill Elliott Racing Podcasts on ChaseElliott.com and BillElliott.com.
©2000 - 2008 Doug Turnbull and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
1A, Doug’s stand up routine.