Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Doug Turnbull · Wednesday June 2, 2010
10. Sew more elastic into his dress pants.
9. Tan. Apply Just for Men. Shower. Repeat.
8. Continue “Gas ‘N’ Go” with Chris Myers and Jeff Hammond by eating at their favorite Mexican restaurant every Friday.
7. Talk. And talk. And talk.
6. Coach Macy Waltrip on how to coax Michael into letting her drive the ol’ Aaron’s Dream Machine.
5. Take clogging lessons in hopes of landing a spot on Fast Track to Fame.
4. Talk Phil Parsons into letting him start and park the No. 55 for a race or two.
3. Twitter Dale Earnhardt, Jr.’s cell phone number.
2. Prepare his pitch to the fans for why he should be voted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
1. Write his Hall of Fame acceptance speech for next year.
©2000 - 2008 Doug Turnbull and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Good list, Doug.
I don’t know about you, but for me the travesty that has been DW “in the booth” has sullied the legend that was DW “on the track.”
The only item you left off the list was working on why Mikey should be inducted into the hall of fame.
I’m sure he’ll spend his time working on some cheap angle for self promotion with his hukster brother, Michael POS Waltrip – The Worst Driver in NA$CAR, Period!
“He is a self-made man and worships his creator.” – John Bright
11. Don’t go away mad, just GO AWAY!!!