Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Doug Turnbull · Wednesday June 16, 2010
10. Brian France’s multiple sets of divorce papers.
9. Christmas cards from David Ragan and Scott Speed for Casey Mears.
8. Kevin Conway’s dignity.
7. Bill Weber’s hairspray can. Oh, wait … he can make that disappear.
6. Ahhh! Look out! It’s Wally!
5. Shell / Pennzoil firesuit shreds.
4. Carl Edwards’ good run.
3. Lint. Candy wrappers. A paper cup. C’mon … something!
2. Denny Hamlin’s 10-second lead.
1. The last chance at an entertaining race for the fans.
©2000 - 2008 Doug Turnbull and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
No. 10 is just rough…ha ha ha
Harvick definately got the better jabs in this week. The firesuit t-shirt was a great tool,but I’m glad Joey said enough is enough. He is a good driver and shows respect on the track, deserves the same.
Alternate #8: A bottle of ExtenZe.
I was sitting cross from pit road and there was a spring sitting there lap after lap and no caution, then they throw it for a piece of rubber….WHAT GIVES?
Yea, what gives?