Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Doug Turnbull · Tuesday August 24, 2010
As part of the fallout from the clash between Kyle Busch and Brad Keselowski in Friday night’s Nationwide Series race, Brad Keselowski took it upon himself to exact revenge against “The Shrub” during driver introductions Saturday night, calling Busch “an a**” to a chorus of cheers from the Bristol Motor Speedway crowd. While that may have gone well for Keselowski, it prompted thoughts on some phrases that may not have gone so well in that situation.
10. “Candy, cut it out! My wife is here!”
9. “Don’t worry. I just get paid to say I endorse NAMBLA.”
8. “I need some batteries for my remote. Anyone in the stands have any?”
7. “Kyle Busch is a saint.”
6. “I just mixed cold medicine and Adderall. I hope NASCAR doesn’t test me!”
5. “Try and wreck me. Give it a shot. I bet you caaaannn’t.”
4. “Vote Democrat!”
3. “Why do so many people have a problem with gay marriage?”
2. “NASCAR intentionally throws debris cautions to spice up the racing.”
1. “I hope the guys don’t race me too hard early in the race.”
Listen to Doug weekly on The Allan Vigil Ford Lincoln Mercury Speedshop racing show with host Captain Herb Emory each Saturday, from 12-1 p.m., on News/Talk 750 WSB in Atlanta and on wsbradio.com. Doug also hosts podcasts on ChaseElliott.com and BillElliott.com.
Contact Doug Turnbull
Follow Doug on Facebook and Twitter
©2000 - 2008 Doug Turnbull and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!