Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Dale thought the scheme of the Chase hats clashed with his Adidas stripes.
9. The No. 88 team honestly thought the top 20 made the Chase, failing to realize the newest Dale Jr. rule doesn’t go into effect until 2011.
8. Jimmie wouldn’t let him touch his horseshoe.
7. Found out Mark Martin was using a two-headed coin when they flipped for the best car every week. Good thing Dale told Jimmie and Jeff so they could take all the best cars instead and make sure nobody won!
6. The No. 88 team was in a tough conference. Put them in the ACC and they would shine.
5. Lance McGrew can’t speak Tony Eury.
4. Has been so preoccupied with what is wrong with the 48 team, he completely lost interest in the No. 88. Also constantly distracted by Jimmie Johnson’s hair and if it is real, a piece, or transplants.
3. Junior doesn’t have a kid to paint his car like Gordon.
2. NASCAR imposed an energy drink moratorium on the Chase this year.
1. Why break precedent?
Connect with Doug!
Contact Doug Turnbull
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
you have way tooooooo much time on your hands! try being nice.
You havent been around here for very long, have you Marilyn? Yes, the truth hurts.
I have been a race fan since Dale SR started racing, I would say that makes me being around for a long time. The media seems to get their kicks , kicking around drivers. There are a lot of things they could say about them….one being about all the money they give to help all kinds of charities and under-privileged children across the USA. They would rather write about the negetive. It gets old!!! If you can’t say something nice then don’t say it.
11. Jr. still thinks that “R” on the shifter means “Race”.
I meant around on this website, not around watching NASCAR. And drivers dont win races and championships by donating their money to charity and making appearances at hospitals. Thats why the media focuses on race results and not off-track activities.
By the way, how many negative things have you said about Kyle Busch on this website? Do you live in a glass house?
Kevin, I have never said anything about Kyle on this website. I don’t waste my time bad mouthing drivers. We all have faults,but they don’t need to keep harping on certain people all the time. Each driver has to be himself and too bad some can’t get along. Seems like there are more of those around these days,,,,,,so goes our world.